Escape Rooms for Indoor Corporate Team Building
Many years ago, Henry Ford, said, “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” One of the keys to success within an organization is good team work. That involves employees having good communication and everyone working together in a way that allows their strengths to shine. It is not only necessary, but to your advantage to pull your employees together from time to time for corporate team building activities.
The problem with this is employees usually don’t like participating in these activities. It’s time for something different!
Why Escape Rooms are Great Idea for Team Building Activities
Bringing your staff out to Quest Factory is the perfect corporate team building activity that everyone will be on board for. Escape rooms make great team building activities for employees for the following reasons:
- Improves Communication – For a team to make it out of the escape room and beat the clock they have to be able to communicate effectively. They need to learn how to share ideas and listen to the others. They have to collaborate in order to win at the escape room, and in business. A little competition against the clock is the perfect thing to pull them together.
- Strategize Together – Each employee has different strengths. To find the clues and solve the puzzles involved in an escape room, the whole group will need to work together to find the solution. Coworkers will learn to trust each other as they see each other succeed.
- Lead and Follow – In an escape room if each team members tries to lead the group will fail. However, if the entire group avoids taking the leadership, the group will fail. An escape and a business environment need both leaders and followers. You will be able to see the people that step up and are natural leaders and those that can fall in line and work as a team well.
- Get Creative – To come out ahead in business sometimes you need to get creative. The same is true in escape rooms at Factory Quest. Your staff is going to have to get creative to solve the clues. If they want to beat the clock they are going to have to work together to think outside of the box.
- Have Fun! – No employee wants to go to a boring corporate team building day. Even activities that were once considered new and exciting, such as rope courses and trust falls, have become old. If you want to excite your employees and get them involved, bring them to an escape room at Factory Quest.
If you are ready to give your team the experience of a life time. Contact The Quest Factory today to start planning your corporate team building event. We can accommodate groups with up to 35 people onsite. Email us at [email protected] or call 213-805-6179 to get your group scheduled for a fun, exciting, and creative corporate team building day!